Welcome to Lost Creek
A private oasis with luxurious homes set amid a beautiful natural setting.
The widely recognized and highly sought-after neighborhood of Lost Creek is located just West of Downtown Austin. The neighborhood is vibrant and continues to renew, with plenty of remodeling and updating in progress. There are homes with flat yards, as well as many cliff-side and hilltop homes with decks overlooking the views. Many homes back up to greenbelt, golf course, or have hill country views.
What to Love
- Peaceful surroundings
- Greenbelt views
- Convenient to Downtown Austin
- Greenbelt, Preserve, & Golf Front Properties
- Gated Communities
- Top Rated Schools
Dining, Entertainment & Shopping
There is plenty of near-by shopping – Barton Creek Mall
, The Arboretum, and the Westlake Village Center
, with an HEB Grocery, Starbucks, restaurants, and boutiques.
Lost Creek Country Club is a private country club
with an 18 hole championship course, restaurant, athletic facility, and place to socialize. Barton Creek greenbelt
borders the Lost Creek neighborhood, providing 22 acres with hiking trails, waterfall, and natural swimming hole.
Lost Creek is zoned to the EANES Independent School District, one of the top districts in the country.
- Forest Trail Elementary School, Public, K–5
- West Ridge Middle School, Public, 6-9
- Austin High School, Public 10-12
- Regents School of Austin
- St. Andrew's Episcopal School, Private
- St. Michael's Catholic Academy, Private
- Trinity Episcopal School of Austin, Private