Welcome to Great Hills
Nature just beyond your backyard.
Located in the rolling hills of West Austin, Great Hills is a diverse community tucked away into the hillsides. The community is home to hilly, tree-filled terrain, scenic views, and a wide variety of homes that range from apartments to Texas-size Spanish colonials.
What to Love
- Stunning properties
- Rolling hills & scenic views
- Access to the city’s newest retail hubs
- Wild Basin Wilderness Preserve
- Stellar school district
- Lush landscape
Dining, Entertainment & Shopping
Great Hills Park
covers 80-plus acres and includes a hiking trail, playscape and covered pavilions, exercise equipment, and more. A short drive away, residents can access the 48-acre Bull Creek District Park
. The Great Hills Country Club
is home to a challenging 18-hole golf course. Members can also play tennis on one of eight courts, swim laps in the junior Olympic-size pool, lift weights at the fitness center, or dine on fish tacos in the clubhouse. Great Hills boasts The Arboretum
, one of Austin’s few open-air shopping centers.
Great Hills is zoned to the Eanes Independent School District and is consistently ranked one of Texas' top school districts.
- Barton Creek Elementary School, Public K-5
- Bridge Point Elementary School, Public, K–5
- Cedar Creek Elementary School, Public, K-5
- Eanes Elementary School, Public, K-5
- Forest Trail Elementary, Public, K-5
- Valley View Elementary School, Public, K-5
- Hill Country Middle School, Public. 6-9
- West Ridge Middle School, Public 6-9
- Westlake High School, Public, 9-12
- St. Stephen’s Episcopal School, Private, Episcopal, 6–12